|The Dell XPS 14 9420 provides performance & mobility in one system|
More hours in your day.
Now anywhere is a hotspot.The search for Wi-Fi is over. Connect virtually anywhere, anytime with optional integrated mobile broadband*. And with Dell NetReady, you can pay as you go without any long term contracts. The display back was designed with a premium full grain leather so there is no signal interference with your built-in antennas.
Keep it real with the Nvidia GeForce 630M Graphics Card.Enjoy lifelike visuals with powerful NVIDIA graphics paired with a brilliantly bright HD+ display. Enjoy smooth web browsing, responsive applications, and highly detailed gaming with NVIDIA® GeForce® dedicated graphics. The 400-nit display is up to 100% brighter than your average panel, making it ideal viewing movies or web content wherever you are, including the great outdoors.
Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook amazing performance at its best.New 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ processors up to Core™ i7 deliver performance for your most demanding tasks.
Size meets speed.Enjoy a 500GB* hard drive large enough to store your files on the go, and enjoy the responsiveness of an optional solid state drive.
The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook Wakes fast.The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook™ with an optional solid state drive and Intel® Rapid Start Technology* wakes up within seconds, ready to jump right back into everything you were doing when you closed the lid. This enables it to resume in a flash when you’re ready, and ultra-low power consumption when you close the lid for standby mode.
The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook Thinks fast.
The Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook is IT-friendly.Dell has made it easier for IT departments to choose laptops that offer the security and services they value in a fit and finish executives and employees on the go now demand. Optional enterprise-friendly features include Trusted Platform Module for BitLocker Data Encryption, ProSupport™* and Configuration Services such as static imaging and asset tagging.
Dell XPS 14 Ultrabook Processor Options
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i5-3317U processor (3M Cache, up to 2.6 GHz)
- 3rd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-3517U processor (4M Cache, up to 3.0 GHz)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium, 64bit, English
- 4GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory
- 8GB DDR3 1333MHz Memory
- Intel® HM77
- Intel® HD Graphics 4000
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GT 630M with 1GB GDDR5 VRAM
- 14.0" HD+ (900p) Truelife Infinity Display with Skype-Certified Hi-Def Webcam
Audio and Speakers
- High Definition Audio + Waves MaxxAudio® 4
- 2W x2 = 4W total
Productivity & Entertainment Software
- Adobe® Reader X, Microsoft® Office Starter (reduced–functionality versions of Word and Excel with advertising), WebCam Central, Skype™8 with H.264 enablement, Internet Explorer, Windows Live™ Essentials Wave 4, McAfee SecurityCenter trial, Dell DataSafe
- Up to 512GB9 Solid State hard drive
- Up to 500GB9 SATA hard drive (5400RPM)
- 69WHr battery; 8-Cell Li-Polymer (built-in)*
- *Battery is built-in to the laptop and is not replaceable by the customer.
- 65W AC adaptor on Intel graphics; 90W AC adaptor on NVIDIA graphics
- 1.3MP webcam with dual array digital microphones
Keyboard / Touchpad
- Standard full size, backlit chiclet keyboard; spill-resistant
- Glass integrated button touchpad with gesture support
- Intel® Centrino® Advanced-N 6235 802.11 a/g/n + Bluetooth 4.0
- Intel® Wireless Display ready10
- Intel® Smart Connect Technology (with 512GB SSD only)
Ports, Slots & Chassis
- USB 3.0 (2) 1 w/PowerShare
- mini DisplayPort (1)
- HDMI (1), RJ-45 (1)
- 3-in-1 card reader
- headset jack (1)
- mini Kensington lock
- Height: 0.81" (20.7mm) / Width: 13.2" (335.8mm) / Depth 9.2" (233mm)
- Starting at Weight11
- Starting at 4.6lbs (2.1kg)
- Machined aluminum in silver
- Aluminum display back
- Silicone base with machined aluminum casing
- Magnesium palmrest with soft touch paint